logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
juancaiv  
#1 Posted : 21 May 2017 17:48:16(UTC)
juancaiv

Groups: Registered
Colombia

It was a real wonderful and marvelous experience. I just finished the three courses day skipper, coastal and ocean yachmaster in a row with navathome. It took me 17 months to complete the courses without a hurry.
This is a perfect digital learning platform that works ver nicely no matter were you are in the globe. During the courses I traveled in south america and europe and the courses worked nicely every time.
The three courses were very well written and the animations work perfect no matter using Mac or Windows.
The courses contents drive you right to the concept without hesitation and additional words. The instructor´s feedback from Vic and Georgina were just in time in every mistake that I made during the courses.
The cominucattion with instructors were friendly and professional.
This is a excelentl digital platform design to truly teach sailing theory.
I am located in Colombia, South America and in this place it is very difficult to find a proper theory sailing academy.
Navathome fullfill by far all my sailing learning expectations but mostly give me a very well ground sailing concepts to further become a ocean sailor.
Thank you Vic and Geargina to develop and design this marvelous digital learning platform.
5 stars.